HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF OUR EFFORTS TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN AFGHANISTAN
AWEC initiated a private donor fund raising campaign in 2014, and has so far raised 3200 USD, 1000 Australian dollars, and 49338 Afghanis. Our private donors include AWEC staff, their families and friends, and a few friends and supporters of our causes outside Afghanistan. Even our guards and cleaners are among our private donors, and have made contributions toward the sustainability of AWEC’s activities to help vulnerable people, in particular, women and children.
Join us in protecting the rights of our street working children, of widows, indigent, or disabled women, victims of natural disasters, or in our advocacy efforts for promoting the human and citizen rights of women and children in Afghanistan.
- Beneficiary Name: Afghan Women Educational Center
- Bank Name: Afghan International Bank (AIB)
- Bank Address: Turabaz Khan Square, Shahr-e-Naw, Kabul Afghanistan
- AWEC Private Donor AFN Acc: 0526301000480000 (Afs)
- AWEC Private Donor USD Acc: 0526302000480000 (USD)
- SWIFT Code:AFIBAFKAXXX
Intermediate Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, New York, US
SWIFT Code: SCBLUS33XXX
Account Number: 3582026146001