1-December-2011 – 31-March-2014
Project Goal / Objective:
- The community peace building project seeks to engage & prepare women at community peace building process through involving them to play an active role in all decision-making processes particularly at community level & enable them to raise & support the voice of women.
- staff recruitment/ deployment
- community meeting
- identification of an active Women`s Shura
- establishment of peace councils
- introduction of trainers to the peace councils
- development materials
- conducting training of trainers
- capacity building of peace council members
- women outreach
- meeting of peace council members
- Accelerating courses
- Literacy courses
- Advocacy & Networking activities
- 4 peace councils will be established
- A number of youth (female) will have access to the secondary education
- A number of women will be able to read & write.
- The capacity of 40 women (girls & women) will be built & enhanced by different capacity building sessions through the project completion
- 40 women will be directly involve in peace building activities in the area
- 600 households will be reached through outreach activities & their knowledge will be expanded.
- Civilians (20 women & 20 girls)