1-April-2012 – 30-March-2014
Project Goal / Objective:
- To promote democracy and peace building in the community where peace building efforts can be implemented.
- To create a women friendly environment and peaceful atmosphere at home, community and country.
- To sensitiese men on women’s right
- To increase women understands of rights, role in the community
- To reduce violence against women through using a holistic family approach
- To provide support, encouragement and awareness for men to understand the needs and problems of the women in their families
- To support the peace building process in the community through institutionalizing peace groups who will continue the work of peace building after completion of project.
- Conduct peace building workshops
- Conduct individual peace building sessions for men
- Conduct women peace building sessions on weekly bases
- Train people on topics of peace building in the family, women right , children rights etc.
- Conduct session for men on the issue of women’s rights, and meetings of peace groups with the decision-making authorities for change in behavior.
- Establishment of peace groups in the targeted communities.
- 200 Shura members
- 50 Teachers
- 400 school student
- 120 Mawlawies
- 5 govxernment authorities
- 3000 community members
- Male: 600
- Female: 600